Last week’s top intelligent tweets focused on catching up, yes, I’m consolidating three weeks of posts here due to a hectic month of October! Here we go…
- Strategies for managers to exploit the value of Big Data throughout an organization
- Financial aspects of the Radian6 and Buddy Media acquisitions by Salesforce.com
- My own recent customer experience with Starwood Hotels (ultimately corrected)
- New capabilities of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- The financial impact of bad bosses. It’s time to show them the door!
- Hurricane Sandy. How Big Data is helping minimize the impact of the storm.
Bosses, Get Better at Big Data
#bigdata #cloud http://lnkd.in/rUdN-2
Interesting view on Marketing
#Cloud financials Salesforce Filings Show Details of Buddy Media Acquisition http://dthin.gs/X8l99V #social
@StarwoodBuzz Elite SPG status, prepaid room given away, had to move to a roach motel. Only offered free breakfast. #UNpreferredguest
Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud Gains Next-Gen Social Analytics http://lnkd.in/DqM9QC
@BethBanksCohn : How much do bad bosses cost American businesses? $360 billion, apparently: http://goo.gl/TzVMM
As Sandy strikes, another big data opportunity emerges …