Customer-focused leader with global experience in product marketing, solution engineering, artificial intelligence, technology, and strategy. I’m passionate about using AI for good.
Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Sales Cloud
Salesforce (Feb 2016 – Present)
I develop and execute cross-functional go-to-market plans, product positioning, customer segmentation, and competitive analysis for the Sales Cloud portfolio of products, with a focus on AI-enabled solutions. Most often, you’ll find me:
- creating and managing content such as videos and websites
- leading sales enablement for customers, partners, and employees
- speaking at Dreamforce, World Tours, and 3rd-party events
- presenting live webinars
- building demos to showcase product innovations
Lead Solution Engineer
Salesforce (Apr 2014 – Jan 2016)
In my first role at Salesforce, I worked alongside Sales and Product teams to develop solutions to customers’ most challenging business problems using the Salesforce Platform. In this role, I developed a focus on Sales Cloud products and solutions. A desire to help drive the go-to-market strategy and shape the future roadmap led me to a role in Product Marketing.
Bluewolf, an IBM Company (2012 – 2014)
As a consultant, I traveled globally to manage the implementation of Salesforce for more than 50 clients, including American Red Cross, Berkshire Hathaway, Harvard Business School, Sprint, Stanley Black & Decker, and Sunnova. My passion for the Salesforce platform led me to pursue a product and solution-focused role at Salesforce.
Senior Manager, Customer Insights
Lenovo (2008 – 2012)
I managed the customer intelligence hub for Worldwide Marketing. In order to unlock and continuously improve this critical resource, I drove the implementation of Salesforce and marketing automation globally to increase productivity for sales and marketing. This experience led me to attain my first Salesforce certification and seek a consulting role to help other customers implement Salesforce and related cloud applications.
I started my career in IT as a programmer/analyst. I transitioned to a startup where I focused on web and mobile application development. This experience led me to the opportunity to pursue my MBA while supporting the CRM development needs of a top-ranked university.
- Senior IT Analyst: Duke University (2003-2008)
- Webmaster: Oasys Mobile (2000-2003)
- Programmer/Analyst: M&T Bank (1998–2000)
- Sales Cloud Einstein Website
- Sales Cloud Einstein Demo Video
- Sales Cloud Einstein Readiness Assessor (tool to determine customer readiness for AI features)
- Best Practices for Rolling Out Einstein (blog post and webinar to accompany Assessor)
- Sales Cloud Einstein (Trailhead) Module (self-guided learning)
- Dreamforce Sales Campground (event planning and execution for Salesforce)