Last week’s top intelligent tweets focused on:
- The prevalence of Big Data, i.e. use cases you might not think about.
- Big Data creating an integrated, digital nervous system (Forbes).
- Yours truly blogging for Bluewolf on 5 ways to extract value from Big Data using Radian6.
- Salesforce once again named the World’s most innovative company (Forbes).
- Those who should be the most involved in Big Data (marketing, customer service, e-commerce), are often the least involved (Teradata).
Big Data for Education: Data Mining, Data Analytics, and Web Dashboards http://brookin.gs/xBJY via
Bits: Big Data in the (Heated or Cooled) Air Around You http://nyti.ms/OV0fGR
Big Data is Creating A Digital Nervous System – Forbes http://onforb.es/NJSaYB via
@bluewolf: Bluewolfer @mjrogan shares 5 ways @radian6 can extract value from Big Data! http://ow.ly/dszaE #socialmedia #bigdata
Why http://Salesforce.com Ranks #1 On Forbes Most Innovative List – Forbes http://onforb.es/OmZaX0
#cloud #social #bigdata
@DnBUS The least involved in discussing #BigData #analytics? CMOs, customer service, ecommerce, & CFOs. @Teradata survey: http://ow.ly/dxyOD