The ad:tech San Francisco conference wrapped up today. Billed as “the leading digital marketing event for 10,000+ marketing and technology professionals from all over the world,” ad:tech included “Think Tank” sessions focused on the future of digital marketing.
What does that future look like from an ad:tech perspective? While I enjoyed each of today’s speakers, four key takeaways emerged among them. It’s great to see this focus on being customer-obsessed coming out of ad:tech SF.
- You are in control of the future.
- You participate and constantly redefine your terms of engagement.
- Your experiences are dynamic and are always shaped by #1.
- Agility will be rewarded, complacency will be punished.
Here are a few of my tweets from today’s session…
- What kind of future do you want to live in? First, ask yourself what is the history you want to be from? @IntelFuturist #adtechsf
- The participation age is here to stay. It’s time to adapt. @DainaMiddleton #adtechsf
- Become a #customerCMO. You must connect with your customers in new ways, engage, service everywhere, use communities. @lazerow #adtechsf
- Become a #customerCMO. Connected products + apps deliver predictable experiences, drive trust and loyalty. @lazerow #adtechsf